The new, always on, always connected, digital and social world provides amazing opportunities for smart marketers to develop, test, and launch outreach programs, and generate results in far less time than it would have taken in years past.
Gone are the days of waiting weeks to see how a direct mail campaign performs. Thanks to social networks, marketers can obtain real-time customer insight, and begin using that information to optimize their programs for the highest success and ROI possible.
Social media is equivalent to one big fat focus group that never sleeps. There is not a time of day or night that you can’t crawl up in your cozy chair with your laptop and learn what people think of you and your brand. It’s there for the taking, and smart marketers know how to tap into the research and testing power of social networks without becoming a spammer.
Would you like to…
- Know how your new message and brand platform resonates with your audience?
- Know what people think of your brand?
- Pre-test campaign themes before launch to best optimize for success?
- Know what people think of your latest campaign?
The answers to all of these questions, and more, are available – you just need to how to tap into the power of social media marketing to learn, tweak, rinse, repeat and optimize.
Take a listen to the 187th episode of the Social Zoom Factor podcast for eight ways you can leverage social media, and start testing your own marketing efforts today.
In this 25 minute podcast you will learn:
- 8 ways to use social media to test your own marketing and social media programs
- How to test headlines for blog posts within seconds
- How to pre-test marketing programs and campaigns prior to launch
- How to save time with marketing and program development by using social media
- How to test content marketing programs
- How to test visual marketing programs
- How to conduct a/b tests using social media
- How to leverage social media to select the best mediums for your audience
- How to measure results of your own posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more
- How to understand the impact of different mediums and actions for posting content such as tagging, using URLs, hashtags and more
- How to test different marketing call to actions, offers, events, milestones
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast